If you’re as shocked as we are that it’s already February and you’re still shivering under layers of clothing, don’t panic! We’ve got some super offers, new products and a ‘loverly’ winter warmer recipe in this week’s bulletin!
We’ve had a busy week here at Barconwood! We have launched our new Themed/Seasonal products section. We can supply everything you need for special events, holidays and more! If you can’t find what you’re looking for, call our sales team and tell us what you need!
This week we updated our clearance range! Click here to see what items you could grab for a super low price!
Food Glorious Food!
Here at Barconwood HQ, we have been talking about what comfort foods we like to eat when Jack Frost comes to town. We thought we’d share a recipe with you that is guaranteed to give you that warm gooey feeling inside while the snow is falling outside…
Cosy Fruit Salad – Serves 4
- 600g of good quality dried fruit (prunes, Pears, Apricots, Figs, Cranberries etc.
- 3 tbsp. of clear honey
- 1 Earl Grey teabag
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Mascarpone or Greek yoghurt to serve
- Put the fruits into a large pan along with 700ml of cold water.
- Add the honey and bring to the boil. Stir well, lower the heat and simmer for 10 mins until syrupy.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the tea bag. Leave to infuse for 10 mins.
- Discard the tea bag pour over the lemon juice, stir and then leave to cool. Cover and chill until ready to serve with some creamy mascarpone or Greek yoghurt. YUM!
Keep warm and well!
From the Barconwood Team!