Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the following company policies.
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure!
We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% secure.
We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. If you wish, you may also send us a personal cheque or pay by BACS. Personal cheques will delay your order as we must wait for your funds to clear before we ship any merchandise.
Please allow additional 7-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by personal cheque. To order by cheque, just print the order form with your shopping cart contents from the order confirmation page and complete the necessary fields, then mail the form to the address above.
If paying by BACS, we will contact you with our bank details on receipt of your order.
Return / Refund Policy
Please read the information below to find out how to return items to Barconwood Ltd
In all cases, goods should be returned in a re-saleable condition. To return an item for any reason other than being faulty all original wrapping and any protective coverings must be still attached to the goods, unfortunately we cannot accept returned items without these. In all cases goods should be clean and dry. Items which are not in an acceptable condition may be returned to you without being looked at. With the exception of faulty goods, all returns should be unused.
When returning items to us it is your responsibility to ensure that the items arrive safely. We cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post, therefore we would always recommend using recorded or special delivery or alternatively a courier, so that you are covered in the event of a missing parcel.
For any questions about your return, please contact Barconwood Ltd Team at:
email@example.com Tel 01359 242490
Goods should be returned to:
Unit 10 Woolpit Business Park
Bury St Edmunds
Attn: Customer Service Dept
- If an item is damaged on delivery to you, you should not sign for the item and the courier will return it to us.
- If you have signed for an item and then later realise that it has been damaged, you should return the item with a returns form. Items should be securely packaged and any damage should be clearly indicated. Barconwood Ltd will refund any delivery costs, along with the costs of the damaged goods for items which are not being replaced.
- Any replacement items will be sent at no extra charge.
- If you think that an item you have purchased from Barconwood Ltd may be faulty, you can send it to us for investigation.
- Please send the item packaged securely, with a clear indication of what the fault is and where it is located on the item. Any warranty information received with the item should be sent with it, where possible.
- The item should be returned with a copy of your delivery note or invoice.
- Please note that investigations into faults can take some time, as goods may have to be sent to the manufacturer.
- If goods are found to be faulty, you will be issued with a replacement item, a credit for the appropriate amount, or a refund when applicable.
- If goods are found not to be faulty, they will be returned to you, and you will be liable for the costs incurred.
Incorrect Items Ordered
- If you have ordered the wrong item, you can return it to us. Items must reach us within 21 days of the date of delivery.
- Please make sure the goods are as new still in the original packaging and any protective covers remain in tact enclose with your delivery note/invoice enclose it with your goods.
- We will refund only the cost of the item, the customer will be responsible for any delivery charges and for any additional service charges.
- If you would like a replacement item to be sent to you, you will be charged again for delivery.
Incorrect Items Sent
- If we have sent you an incorrect item, please return it to us with a note and enclosing a copy of the delivery note or invoice.
- Barconwood Ltd will refund any postal charges that you incur sending incorrect items back to us, and will refund or replace the goods.
- If you have been sent a damaged or incorrect item, we will send you a replacement item of the same value at no extra cost.
- If you have ordered the wrong item and would like to exchange it, you will be charged for the delivery of both items.
- If you do not want a replacement item for damaged goods or items sent incorrectly, or if there is not an appropriate replacement available, you will be given a full refund, including the delivery charges.
- If we are replacing an item which was ordered incorrectly through no fault of [company name], the customer will be liable for the delivery charges, and these will be deducted from your refund.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item. Delivery charges are based on destinations within UK mainland only and do not include Ireland, the Highlands of Scotland or overseas.
Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order and are inclusive of VAT. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone,fax,e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 5 working days).It will then be dealt with confidentially, and effectively.
As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as ‘customer’ in this agreement.
Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
Limitation Of Liability And Warranty
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS,’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO THE CUSTOMER AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER.
NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.